rmcabana

Fuzzy

Fuzzy
rmcabana, Dec 20, 2013
Description:
I love my new fuzzy hoodie. I think it makes me look more like a Muppet! LOL!
Credits:
One Lilttle Bird's Wintersong from Lily Pad
Kim Jensen's Plastic Cliptastic from Lily Pad
Amy Martin's Whip It Up template from Lily Pad
Allison Pennington's Remembories alpha
Paint by Allison Pennington, Amy Wolff, Valorie Wibbens and Michelle Godin
TFL!
    • scrapsandsass
      I just saw another page with this template and loved it. I saw your page on SS and loved it. So cool. And that hoodie is to die for. I totally want one.
    • amandac
      ok you look adorable all rugged up in your fuzzy Muppet hoodie :)..... what a lovely page!
    • Katydid
      The stitched down alpha and all the scattered bits make this page total perfection!
    • Arumrose
      Love your choice of paper background and layering
    • AnneofAlamo
      I giggled so hard at you looking like a muppet...ah la Fozzie bear? tee hee
    • designbylime
      Have to agree with Anne, you look kind of Fozzie Bear in the cutest way :)
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you look adiorabke in anything you wear!!!!!!!!!! I know I am such a bad girl at the moment havent had health or time to retrun any comment, not even to read the ones in my pages....biut just saw you posting in the lasyt, thanks so so much for the attention & love, it means a lot to me as you are one of my fav scrappers, LOVE the p[age all over...the photo is super warm & fuzzy indeed and the holw dark thing makes it into a winter hugg!!!! gorgeous as usual, promise this week I will have tome to come look through ther gallery and actually comment Hugggzzzzzz
    • JenEm
      Love the corner composition of this. The element details around your photo do a great job of drawing the eye to the picture. That hat is just the best. I want one!
    • Li Li Wee
      I love the clustering ... the stitches on the alphas... great composition !! HAPPY NEW YEAR ... have a blessed year ahead... tfs your creativity!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Trend Watch Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    rmcabana
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: