olsondetours2000

Funny Face

Funny Face
    • StefanieS
      Great take on the blind scrap, love that sweet face. Super title work as well.
    • MrsPeel
      awww he is sooo so very cute!!!! I think he looks like you? is difficult to say exactly but by the photos of you guys I have seen... love your tittle work, gorgeous and super cute page!!!!!
    • olsondetours2000
      @MrsPeel Aww Thanks! You're always so encouraging! Yes, he does look like me - I also have a purple face =). The boys look like me and the girls are more of a mix.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL @ purple!!!! the reason I mention the alike thing was because I just had seen the page you made about you guys teaching at the same school and trhat photo of you is beautiful...then I looked at him and saw you in him here....but purple is cool!!!! LOL you have a gorgeous family, I think you may get tired of me saying it, you have a gift on memory keeping, make your family history a beautiful one to follow!!!!! <3
    • ashleywb
      What a capture! The photo really shines. Love your title work and the ricrac at the top. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    olsondetours2000
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).