A-M

Fungi at Crows Nest

Fungi at Crows Nest
A-M, Jul 21, 2022
Description:
Where we now live there is a National Park with a waterfall about 10 minutes drive away and a half hour walk to the falls.

Credits: template ( used the stamp from this to create my stamped background paper) - Stampalicious Viridian by Rachel Jefferies

paper ( recolored ) flower, leaf and paper from I'm Somewhere In Between by Rachel Jefferies

Font - Just Another Hand
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Anne-Marie!!! Love the goldn bg paper that compliments your photo perfectly! I love the layers of thread, bits of paper and the angle of the paper for you journaling.. great cmposition! Thanks for showing and so glad you have a lot of new things to explore in your new home area. The falls sound lovely!
      A-M likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a gorgeous nature pic! And I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your new area. Love how the white stroked photo pops and is the star on the gold bg... WAY TO SCRAP IT!
      A-M likes this.
    • Annsofie
      One must love Rachel’s leaf stamps! Great choice for the background and the golden yellow background really lifts the yellow fungi in your photo. I love waterfalls, how great to live so close to one! Beautiful layout, thanks for joining the challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).