Dalis

FunFunFun - Summer School Challenge #1

FunFunFun - Summer School Challenge #1
Dalis, Jul 9, 2016
Description:
credits: Alphabetti Mess Brushes by Lynn Grieveson, Added Interest Brushes and Masks by Lynn Grieveson, Grunge Collection {Ink Banners #1} by Paula Kesselring, Artistry Brushes and Stamps by Dawn Inskip, Fun, Fun, Fun Paper Pack by Sabrina Dupre, Fun, Fun, Fun Elements by Sabrina Dupre
Jana_2worldsart, cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw WoW and even more wOws!!!!!! (though I am not surprised, every page of yours is a wOw page for me!!!!) the page has it all: the gorgeous blending, the way it makes the water remain in movement almost, the calling of attention to Bianca with that gorgeous frame & word art, and that precious corner composition on the other side.... stunning all over!!!!! That has to be one of your own drawings in the bottom corner, am I right? I love seeing your progress on Facebook....you are one amazing artist (I knew that before, but now since you started drawing even more so!!!!!!!) Thanks for taking the time to do the challenge, and thanks for all those super videos for learning too!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Dalis likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love the "runny " bits and the cluster in the corner looks fun.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel , Yes, that is one of my drawings while B enjoyed the pool at the gym. It's a win-win situation!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
    • fruitysuet
      Fabulous page! Great blending, really love the stitched frame around the swimmer and the wonderful clustering at the bottom left.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Wow fantastic page !
      Dalis likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Such a delightful LO! I especially like your use of the Alphabetti brushes.
      Dalis likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      awesome shadows, the elements just leap off the page
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).