ArmyGrl

FunFun

FunFun
ArmyGrl, Jun 1, 2019
Description:
A bit over a month ago, I went searching for Green Man. But he was hidden. Some legends say he does not come out in the rain. Maybe that is true. Last weekend, I went for a walk with Maggie...and I found Green Man. He was very obvious this time, moving to a major trail, for all to see and experience. His face though, appears as an owl.

Created with Life Is: Having a Brother and a Sister Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      What is Green Man? I see the owl! btw. your shadows are super amazing! seriously!
    • ArmyGrl
      @Dalis If you “google” Green Man you will likely get a sculpture image of a man’s face engulfed in leaves and/or vines. In mythology and symbolism, he is rather new...and associated with Spring and May Day. Years ago as a teenager, I associated Green Man with nature and trees, a counter part to Gaia, but masculine, and to me, a trickster. Today, when I see an image in old wood, I believe it is the spirit of Green Man...even though he takes the form of an animal (owl and fox are common).
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl Oh wow, super cool! I need to do some research about this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).