Electra

Full Circle

Full Circle
Electra, Mar 28, 2017
Description:
the final quadrant for Monthly Muse, Week 4 (top left)
credits: paper, Dawn Inskip, Young At Heart
paint can, Dawn Inskip, Create Art
mountains wordart: CD Muckosky, Be Your Best
border overlays: Amy Wolff, Places You'll Go and Just Jaimee, commercial use Painted Edges
scatter: Dawn Inskip, Arty Scatters
paintbrush, paint drips, Amanda Sok
hearts: Just Jaimee, February 2017 Storyteller
original quartered template: Christa @cfile
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      well done.. love the cohesive way the triangles come together.. well done!! I love too the numbers on all 4 of your triangles. Just keep positive my dear.. this is beautifully done.
      Electra likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I like how each segment of the page has its own personality. also, really like the red to balance out the blues.
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know many think I am ridiculous or exaggeratedly emotional.... but when I saw the whole page finished, and read what you write in the forum, I got all tearful... I know we haven't known each other long, but I think the exchange has been, in the very few past months since you came here (or that I discovered you) has given me so much and so beautiful... I am so so very happy to be able to help you get back to your art, and hope that you continue to create more and feel even better.... I know the Pad and the fact that I create, get inspired and feel loved here are my most powerful engine.... and that I have hands, shoulders, hearts to help me carrying on, we are here for you too. Love each & every segment , love it that you transform a little bit each week, I love that we get to be part of your art, somehow, even if with the tiniest bit of inspiration. Thanks You Electra, so so much for playing, for communicating so beautifully through your pages and for your amazing words :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel I am going to re-read your kind words every single day.:love
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • redplaid3
      i'm happy you are feeling so much better. This is a sensational page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).