Credits:
Artist by Sabrina's Creation
Bird Call by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Hand Drawn Alpha's No.5 by Heather Joyce
All About Me by TLP Designers
Carpe Diem by Studio Basic
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      such a good idea to have the list on brush strokes!!! love the colorful feel and great tittle work!!!!![​IMG]
      frutselke likes this.
    • cfile
      Anja, What a beautiful page and list! I love the highlights with the paint strokes!! I understand completely re the lists... I don't always makes list either, but in January is always a fun way to reflect and maybe choose favorites of the year before and then look back down the road to see what was a favorite back when and to see if anything has changes.. it is sometimes fun re favorite TV shows and the like :) You did well with your favorite list! I love your sideways title work with the large word JOY :) What a beautiful list of things bringing you Joy. I hope they always do :) :) Thanks for sharing and playing along with my challenge! I love it!
      frutselke likes this.
    • KarenT
      I love how you put the list items on the paint strokes and the title along the side!
      frutselke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    frutselke
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).