cfile

Friends across the Pond

Friends across the Pond
cfile, Mar 1, 2019
Description:
March Scraplift Challenge: Scraplifting Cynthia (aka Mrs. Peel) in honor of her wonderful achievement of scrapping over 3,000 gallery pages !!!

Here is the original page of Cynthia's that I am lifting:
[​IMG]

Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Papers.html
font: Desyrel
    • ashleywb
      Love this!! Beautiful lift and so fun that you got to meet IRL!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was one of the most loved days of the year for me... you have been an amazing friend from day one, an we know we have a solid friendship because we talk and discuss our disagreements in the very first year and the friendship has grown from honesty and passion for scrapping, love for the Lilypad that for us both became a passion.... thank you so so much Christa.... you know I like your page why much than my own LOL LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was gonna Froggy Fave (even though I maybe hugely biased LOL) but realised is not visible.... thank you, THANK you for all the support you have been constantly giving me, I was very unwell this morning, thank God Sarita and Nelma were both here... feeling a bit better now and coming , first thing popping at me is this page? best ever :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Love you..feel better .. get rest. You need that. I loved our visit so much!! XO
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I look a bit ugly in the photo but being with you was enough to make me love the page even with me looking old and weird LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel I thought you looked great and me not so much as I was on 24 hours no sleep ! Xo
    • redplaid3
      That's so cool you got to meet. I adore @MrsPeel
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 Thanks Linda... we adore her too :) It was a lot of fun to meet in person :)
    • Psychozoe
      You guys met!!! thats so awesome!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).