cfile

Freedom

Freedom
    • zinzilah
      Gorgeous page, love the watercolour, messy touches and the fun buttons.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • mcurtt
      How great! Fabulous photos. Loving the patriotic theme for the Fremont light canopy. Did you get married in Las Vegas??? :-) Your journaling hinted at it (inquiring minds). Thanks SO MUCH for providing a layout for Val's July designer template challenge. :wubb
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn! For our 20th Anniversary we were going to renew our vows in Vegas but we decided not to, that our original wedding in front of family and friends at our home church was perfect and no need to redo :) We did go by the place where Elvis & Priscilla married and took a selfie in front of the chapel though for posterity:) ;) What we did instead was take the Goldola ride at the Venetian Hotel (where we were staying) and booked the Gondola ride at the exact time we got married 20 years prior ..(not in Vegas but at the church time :) )
      Lisa B and mcurtt like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a fabulously patriotic page!
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      I love this! Even before I saw the title, I knew this was Vegas. I love your journaling (and how romantic, with the additional deets you told Marilyn!) That border is so fine and the eye is drawn right into your filmstrip. Perfection!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra thank you Electra!! We went to Vegas for our 5 10 and 20th anniversaries.. 25 was the Uk.. I am hoping the Uk for 30 next year!! Hugs!!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).