Cherylndesigns

Free Your Spirit

Free Your Spirit
Cherylndesigns, May 24, 2019
Description:
This is The Witchcraft "Liberator" WWII plane again. It's on tour and was recently at Boca Aircraft Maintenance.

Credits: lbw_F2BM_pp03alt, paint05, paint04, flower01, wa02, border02; nbk-Imagine-tab-frame2.
NBK-Design likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Another great plane page. I love the stacked framing, also the photo effect! And your sketched model off to the right is PERFECT! I was surprised by the addition of it, but then I thought of the WW2 pin-up girls. I love how your mind works. (As a side note, one of my 1st cousins once removed was a pin-up girl. She was a beauty...)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I have been wanting to use that pin up girl forever, and it seemed perfect for this page! I'd love to have seen one of those planes with the pin up girls painted on them. It's really fascinating to read about these WWII planes and how the crew actually loved them and how they personalized them according to the particular crews. How cool that one of your family members was a pin up girl. If you get a chance, here's some great info on this particular plane and the man who's responsible for restoring some of the WWII planes and taking them on The Wings of Freedom tours. https://www.collingsfoundation.org/aircrafts/consolidated-b-24-liberator/
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks, I just watched the video. The plane is so much larger than I had thought it would be.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt They were huge, but so cramped and small inside. I guess all the "muscle" was on the exterior!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).