MrsPeel

Free Your Mind....

Free Your Mind....
MrsPeel, Jan 30, 2016
Description:
...your body will follow. (totally true) so I went a completely different way than I thought I would, because as soon as I saw the paper pattern/ink stain/whateveryoucallit I saw that silhouette... it was like Bob Marley meets Elvis and gets a Prince kinda vibe with the collar :giggle so I just followed the line with a pencil/brush from my program..only with the mouse, so a bit wobbly. If you know me, you know that everything in the silhouette's head is part of my everyday, thoughts, wishes, etc.... LOOOOVE having Paula here with these awesome things that let my eye go wandering about without much thought, and in the end the page speaks what is in my head..... anyway, you can get these until tomorrow evening at 20% OFF: NEW RELEASES: Paula Kesselring: Blue {Papers} - Blue {Mixed Media} & Ephemera Blue. MPM Add Ons: Valorie Wibbens: Dram Queen Adore- & Paislee Press: Smitten Photo Templates & Word Art.The white doodle on the left hand side is from MPM ADORE main Kit Elements. You can get all these at 20% on this weekend! TFL!!!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).