spcoggs

Freddie Prinze Jr Cooking Demo (MOC 2017-23)

Freddie Prinze Jr Cooking Demo (MOC 2017-23)
spcoggs, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
I think this was the hardest challenge for me yet just coming up with a photo/topic. I decided to have a little fun with a photo I took at the start of a cooking demonstration by Freddie Prinze Jr last fall. Surely the walls in this meeting room at the Contemporary Resort have a lot to say, right? :)

Credits: Project Mouse Classic bundle (speech bubbles, paper, staples) and No 2 elements (frame, paper strip) by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio.
sahlink and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      cute idea - looks like this was fun! love how you have the photo with the book in your hands - that's awesome!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh and what awesome ~FUn~ you had and turn the page into!!!!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!!! the tone of purple reflect is amazing, and Freddie Prinze Jr!!! I didn't know he cooked!!!!!! well not like publicly LOL love how you made the big photo and then fitted the smal one, super fun speech bubbles and spot on journaling!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • sahlink
      How fun!!! I LOVE the large photo made center stage, and the little bubbles to share the conversation. Wonderful documenting!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).