FourSeasons072020JC
AnotherAmanda, Jul 18, 2020
Description:
July 2020 - Journaling Challenge - Favorite Season
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Spring, summer, fall and winter are all my favorite seasons. How could I choose just one to love? Where we live in CA, we have two seasons - dry and rain. And the rainy season isn’t what it was 10 years ago. Growing up in PA, I got to experience them all. We had rain in the spring with lots of flowers. Summer was hot, humid with thunderstorms some afternoons. Fall started getting cooler and the trees changed colors and started loosing their leaves. Winter came in with gusts of cold air and some years blizzards and more blizzards with Spring slowly moving in again... and around and around it went. Way more interesting than Wet or Dry... or as Todd calls it “Wet or Dead” because let's face it pretty much everything dies once the summer heat seats in. Photos: Spring 2009 (Wet Spring in CA), Summer 2011 (Drought year in CA), Fall 2013 (trip to PA with Jo Ann), Winter 1996 (AKA a blizzard year) Journaling: July 2020

Elements - Springtime, Fall is For (Sahin Designs), Farewell Summer, Falling Leaves (Designed by Soco), No Probllama Alpha, Pure & Simple, Down the Chimney (Pink Reptile Design), Summer Picnic (Sabrina's Creations)
Styles - Shadows, Metallic Pin (Mommish)
LynnG likes this.
    • elwaechter
      Lovely layout. I know what you mean about California seasons - lack of them. The brief time we lived there I missed spring and winter the most!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).