RJMJ

ForeverJoy-Love Our Designers-February 20th-Let's Flamingle

ForeverJoy-Love Our Designers-February 20th-Let's Flamingle
RJMJ, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
I Love ForeverJoy Designs!...I Have A Few Of Her Kits!...I Also Did Her Camp Joy Last Summer!...It Was A Lot Of Fun!...And I Too Have Layouts In My Gallery With ForeverJoy Products!...I Lost Some Of Her Stash When My Hard Drive Crashed Last May...And I Still Haven't Gotten Those Back Yet...I Really Do Need Some New Goodies!...I Wish I Had A Coupon Fairy Too!...Either Way...I Love Creating With ForeverJoy Products...It Seems These Days My Mind Is On Spring & Summer...I Saw A Commercial The Other Day That Had Flamingos In It!...I Adore Flamingos!...You Might Notice That In My Gallery...I Do Like To Scrap About Them From Time To Time...Well...That Time Is Here Again...Opened Up One Of My Favorite Summer Stash Kits!..."Vitamin Sea"...And Scrapped A Fresh Page Just For Today...One Can Never Have Enough "Flamingle" Love...Can One???...

*For My Let's Flamingle Layout-I Used:Vitamin Sea + Stamps-ForeverJoy
    • ForeverJoy
      I'm so glad you had fun at the FJ Summer Camp on my blog last year!! Thank you!! :beat THIS page is so bright and colorful! I LOVE it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      that text paper and the blue foliage behind everything give this layout much movement!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love all of your blending here, and of course, the flamingos. So cute!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: