adriablack

Ford Focus Story

Ford Focus Story
adriablack, Nov 13, 2016
Description:
For this page, I told the story of how I got my 2008 Ford Focus and it's end on Nov. 2nd, when we were hit by another car. Our recent car accident was definitely one of the scariest things of my life. All the side airbags went off and Atty was screaming in the backseat. Thankfully, we were both okay other than some aches and pains and the other driver was fine too.

My take on the November Style Challenge

Credits:
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess Papers (BYOC Nov 2016)
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess Scatters (BYOC Nov 2016)
Gina Miller - Forever Family Papers (BYOC Nov 2016)
After the Rain - Lilypad Collabs (black woodgrain and wordart)
Tangie Baxter - Bestow - Graffiti (BYOC Nov 2016)
Bella Gypsy - Rustic (BYOC Nov 2016)
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh gosh, glad you all are ok!! Love how you told the story of the car and sorry you lost her :(
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh girl, so glad you are well!!!!!!! I didn't read the journaling on the page (I ve had a migraine for over a week now, if I read I ll need to close my eyes for half hour :( -
      but I have had a couple of car accidents, not me driving, but in one of them, the other car came crashing into the passenger seat (where I was!) and it left me with an injury problem that doesn't go away.... I also had a ford focus ...I think we had ours ubntil 2007..was yours black? ours was! I m glad to know you are ok, The page is great, the beauty of scrapbooking: we can always make beautiful things of not so beautiful events!!!! Great take on the challenge!!!!
      [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Gripping story! Glad you're okay!
      adriablack likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love all your little clustery bits along the edge of the journaling! Great page!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).