mmbstaley

Food as Big as Your Face

Food as Big as Your Face
mmbstaley, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
journaling: Our first stop in Epcot was Sunshine Seasons in The Land pavilion for some lunch. There were so many varied things and all of them looked good. I finally chose the Salmon and Grits from the Grill, and Brenna chose the Rotisserie Turkey Breast Club Sandwich. When she sat down at the table with it, we both wondered how she was going to manage to eat it since it was piled so high it wouldn't easily fit in her mouth. She said it was 'as “big as her face”' LOL She of course did manage somehow and we all felt much better after getting something to eat.
credits:
Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Template Pack 2C [#4]
Kim Jensen: Hello Spring Mixer, This Face Stamped, Pink Lemonade Alpha (retired)
Pink Reptile Design: Room With a View Templates (I used some paint bits from one of the templates)
Just Jaimee: Storyteller BYOC March 2020 Kit
Rachel Jeffries: Pocket Art: Signature Kit 4
Forever Joy: Sunny Side Up Papers (yellow used on face shape)
Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs: Project Mouse (Vibes) Elements
Follow Your Dreams Amber Shaw Memorial collab (hot air balloon by Meagan's Creations)
Sunshine Seasons sign photo by Mark Barbieri
font: The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce, CK Ali's Writing
KarenB likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the colorfulness of your page. It matches the photos perfectly!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • umyesh
      This page is bursting with so much color! So fun! That big open mouth smiley is perfect for a food page! And...now I’m hungry. ;)
      mmbstaley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).