Forever Joy ~ Bloom and Grow Blog Hop
Rebecca McMeen ~ Winter Woods
Rachel Jefferies ~ Alpine Miscellaneous Paperie
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Just so beautiful :beat
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Love This!...That's An Older Expression That People Probably Don't Say Anymore...But I Know It Well...Great Idea! & Great Conceptual Work!...You Rocked It!...
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So soothing. So pretty!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      First of all, so happy having you in Pollyville.....and this page? this is exactly what the Muse is all about.... taking and idea as inspiration and letting your mind go ...your creativity is gorgeous, harmonious... I'm not sure if I am 100% right (almost 61 years old, highly medicated and with less than half brain functioning LOL) but this isn't your usual style... I know I saw you going for the challenges and always (each and every time) getting it impeccably great....I have been away long periods of time but until I was falling close your pages... not sure I saw you going a lot for this kind of thing? anyway, LOVE love LOVE it with all my heart!!!!! love how you took the idea, and almost completely made it yours!!!!!! gorgeous perspective, the depth and the big tittle, also I am a fan of arrows so with that you took it to the top!!!!!!super AWESOME Amanda!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).