ArmyGrl

FocalPoint

FocalPoint
ArmyGrl, Mar 11, 2017
Description:
Many Paula Kesselring products used here: Architecture Plans Papers 2, flower from Winter Wishes, Random Brushes, and Cozy On Up. I also used a WA from Sara Gleason and leaf from Etc.
paula kesselring and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      this is fabulous! Love this with the sepia treatment on the photo which goes perfectly with your page... love the piece of empherma as the matte under the photo and the shadow work. The clustering of flowers is a great accent.. Love this. gives it that really retro flavor :) well done!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ashleywb
      beautiful! love the photo treatment and the monochromatic scheme with the pops of yellow.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      how cool! I love the whole vibe of this layout - that photo is gorgeous! I love the tone and the shading, and I LOVE the depth you've created with your shadow work. Fabulous layout!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i am loving your artsy but clean pages ... i see them in my pinterest feed too ... you are so talented! this is gorgeous & i just love your style!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).