StefanieS

Flying101

Flying101
StefanieS, Mar 16, 2017
Description:
I used Take Note collab by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic with March 2017 Blog Challenge Template by Barbara for the Pink Reptile's Design's blog challenge.
mirjam and sabrinavc like this.
    • bellbird
      love how part of the journalling is in red - and it was worth it to get that take off photo LOL - love the pencil element with the doodles and the dripping paint checks/plaid!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is perfect. Love the perspective of the photo and that piece of vellum for journaling. The matting for the photo and all of the other little touches are spot on as well.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I really like the journaling on top of the photo and the way you used the elements so well.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      What a cool shot- and I love the colors brought in with the Kraft background! Every detail is gorgeous- thanks for playing!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Serena
      So cute!! I looove how it seems like you wrote "sigh" with the pencil, the journaling is great, the photo is fantastic and I agree with your words! (lol!!) and! I love how the butterfly is on the arrow path and it looks like that was it's flight path! ^.^
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mirjam
      FANTASTIC page Stefani and what a cool photo and page! Awesome details!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).