JenEm

Fly

Fly
JenEm, Jun 9, 2020
Description:
Fresh Cut - Peony Template by Sara Gleason (retired)
A Daring Adventure Collab. by Sara Gleason & Amber LaBau
Paperwhite Confetti by Sara Gleason
TLP Wings Collab. by The Lilypad Designers
heART Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Messy Threads 3 by Rachel Jefferies
Colorwashed by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Just My Type Gesso by Pink Reptile Designs
Winter Day Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
Sunflower Elements by Forever Joy Designs
Viewpoint Elements by Sahlin Studio
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes

Inspired by this gorgeous layout by KarenB for June 2020 Scraplift Challenge.
[​IMG]
KarenB and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      wow - what a shot! This is so pretty!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photos, lovely page and lift.
      JenEm likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fantastic photos and lovely design. Love the title sentence, the soft neutrals of the layout and that great blending.
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and lift!
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      omg Jen... first of all what a great lift and before I go any further, a Froggy Fav! When I first saw you page, I held my breath Jen, as it reminded me of Dawn Inskip's pages as her daughter works for a wildlife sanctuary and had baby owls in the house as they grew to maturity so Dawn always had photos like yours. I love this... My Mom was a birdwatcher and past president of the local Audobon chapter when I was growing up and there was always a wild bird (sometimes owls) in my house so she could photograph them after they were banded to be set free.. my favorite was always the saw whet owl.. this little guy is so sweet... I hope, as you do, that it's Mama came and helped it fly away... so adorable and I love the minimal use of elements to allow the photos to shine.. your topography work is terrific too! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge... your page is fantastic! :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      JenEm likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love that you kept the bird theme! This is so beautiful. Amazing blending, fabulous photo, and I love the different fonts on the title. Thank you for choosing my layout to lift :)
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @cfile Christa, when I saw this baby, the first person I thought of was Dawn. :beat How cool that you grew up having wild birds in the house. This was my first encounter with a baby owl, although I usually hear them nearby in the evenings. I returned the following day and it was gone, so I can only hope he found his wings. Thank you so much for your kind comments and for the FF. :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    308.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).