AJK

Fly Away! AJMuse2Oct10

Fly Away! AJMuse2Oct10
AJK, Oct 13, 2019
Description:
I don't like my upper arms. And no, I haven't learned to love them. I never will. They keep me from wearing many tops that I would like to wear. They are hereditary- so even with exercise, I would have them. Fly away, wings, fly away! lol. (Photo of back of woman is from public domain.)
APennington: Talk to Me (recolored)
LBW: M3
AWolf: Down the Chimney
words: Pixabay
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG YOU are GENIUS!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE more!!!!!
      I ll come back tomorrow to properly comment (3 am here!) but, girl you are awesome!!!!
      AJK likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you've been so playful with this page about something you don't like. Bravo
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all, apologies for the delay in coming back, life is determined to keep me away, but I keep trying :) As I said, LOVE the way you brought this to the page!!!!!! I do understand the not being able to love , I have that with a bit of round belly that is from my mum's family, ALL the women have that little round belly from teens... I remember way before I was pregnant, someone in the train stood up to give me the seat....it took me a while to realize why.... and I had to learn to live with hiding it...thank goodness there are clothing that can help... I have that also with my ankles... too think and I hardly ever wear dresses or skirts if I am not wearing boots (at least in England, in Brazil is a bit more difficult with the 40 degrees (Celsius ) heat!!!!) LOVE the fun you gave to the page, the way that we can love to laugh about our own "imperfections" and make such a dynamic, vibrant page is delightful!!!! super awesome !!!!!!! (as always with you!!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    396.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).