Dalis

Flower Girl

Flower Girl
Dalis, May 22, 2016
Description:
NOTE: I think I need a quote, so if you have one that you think it fits, please let me know in the comments.

credits: Mixed Media Monthly main kit- Apr. 16 CALM / PASSING / STORM by Paula Kesselring & Nancie Rowe Janitz & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings (GIRL with Wings), Elements {add on} M3 May 2016 by M3-Addons & Little Butterfly Wings, M3 Flourish ScrapART Starts {Add-on} by M3-Addons & Nancie Rowe Janitz, M3 May 16 Beautiful Creatures {Add-On} by Paula Kesselring, M3 May 16 Painted Mess {Add-On Papers} by Paula Kesselring, M3 Flourish Elements {Add-on} by Mixed Media Monthly M3 & Nancie Rowe Janitz, Mixed Media Monthly main kit- May 16 FLOURISH / BEAUTIFUL / CREATURE by Paula Kesselring & Nancie Rowe Janitz & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings
thimbleberrie and MrsPeel like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love your happy little flower girl in her little flower world
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      any quote speaking about happiness or finding your happy will suit, the page is an absolute delight and feels happy to me.... love what you 've done here with the background feeling like a hand painted canvas with the paper with brush strokes, the flowers are awesome, I could keep looking at this for ages.... the construction of the little girl is fabulous...... love it as usual!!!!!! <3
      Dalis likes this.
    • thimbleberrie
      Adorable!
      Dalis likes this.
    • scribler
      I really like your use of the extraction to create your doll! Plus I love the bright colors!
    • Dalis
      @scribler , I am terrible at extraction, she is part of the M3 from the previous month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).