gardnwings

Flower Festival 2004

Flower Festival 2004
gardnwings, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
scraplifted from : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/meeting-daisy-at-epcot.296369/
for the Project Mouse Fan-niversary challenge Big Picture scraplift
Project Mouse kits used: Fantasy, A Day at the Park wordbits, Beginnings pins, At Night.
sahlink and Lisa B like this.
    • fonnetta
      OH WOW! Super creative layout and l love how you used all the colors of Snow White! That spin paper is just perfect and how you tucked in your flowers is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along!
      gardnwings likes this.
    • jemmls4
      What an awesome photo! It really lends itself to use in a big way like this.
    • keepscrappin
      BIG photos are my FAV.... absolutely love this!
    • got2digiscrap
      Lovely layout. I love the way you placed the garden on the bigger picture and the smaller picture Snow White. Very beautifully done.
    • sahlink
      WOW!!! So beautiful. That large photo makes the maze look incredible!! WOW!! Love this. And the blue additions to the page really make the greenery pop!!
    • designerbrittney
      Oooooh! NEAT! I love seeing this kit in use again! The blue background paper is so GREAT for Snow White. This whole page is just AWESOME.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    gardnwings
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).