StefanieS

Flower bloom

Flower bloom
StefanieS, Jul 2, 2021
Description:
For the Inspiration Challenge, I used Rachel Jeffries: Riding the Rails Mixed Media artistry elements and Riding the Rails Basic Backgrounds.
    • ArmyGrl
      Bloody brilliant! I am such a sucker for black or dark backgrounds mixed with an arty minimalist style. You ROCK it here!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Karen
      This is SO gorgeous! I'm absolutely dropping what I'm doing right now and going to make a page like this in my art journal! I love the black background, the tiny minimal elements and that quote! Perfection!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Love it! It’s really an outstanding layout! That black with the color pops, just beautiful!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Oh I just love the "vine" you created here and the setting, and the quote, absolutely love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! This is fantastic!! Love how you've connected the scattered flowers and how they shine against the black background. You rocked this challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • sm_amber
      SUPER fun page, Stef! I love your interpretation of the challenge.. Well done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love your connections between the flowers and how you translated the art inspo into a super eyecatching, element-focused page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    850px
    Height:
    850px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).