MrsPeel

Flourish_2

Flourish_2
MrsPeel, May 20, 2016
Description:
this isn't the best LO I ever made -not even closer- as a matter of fact I don't really like it as an art expression but is part of a book and it fits in the story- but is made with the AWESOME amazingly gorgeous NEW Mixed Media Monthly Subscription M3 : FLourish- Beautiful - Creature- May 2016 - which is so amazing, probably the most amazing since we started 2 years (wOw almost 2 years!!!) ago. I subscribed from the very first day, even though I'm not usually up to stuff I don't know what will come next, but I have to say the M3 has not disappointment me...and, as I said a couple of days ago, if you are not a subscriber yet, you will WANT to be with this month's release. Not only the Main kit but the Add Ons the designers have created are equally awesome. Honestly, this is just made of pure talent and gorgeous taste and so much creativity in every piece... I still have gazillions of pages to make after the huge amount I made already..... and you know I'm not just saying this now because I reached Polly status... I have always been a huge fan of the M3...honestly, this will make you scrap beauty after beauty. OK, I go now as I have lots of pages to post LOL The amazing designers responsible for the M3 this month: Little Butterfly Wings - Lynne Marie - Nancie Rowe Janitz - Paula Kesselring - you can find all M3 products HERE - The photo is Sarita's self portrait, a photo shoot she did on her own completely in 2010, in her bedroom where light is very poor, but some gorgeous images came out of it. I'm always sad she doesn't do that anymore, or pursue her photography talent, oh well, I suppose we all, mothers, expect our kids to be super kids LOL . TFL!!!
janedee and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      LOVE this love with the silhouette against the gorgeous pops of turquoise and red! and the title in pink is divine! (maybe she'll find her way back to photography some day?) ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      This is fabulous! I love that Sarita took this photo herself! Love the silhouette!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Jana.holden
      Wow! Fabulous page! Love the silhouette with the bright colors!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls!!! @jenn mccabe I never loose hope! maybe... she is too busy driving me mad at the moment LOL. @Karen & @Jana.holden thanks so much you three! I'll catch up with your galleries as soon as my new Mac arrives!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Karen likes this.
    • Nemla
      I have scraplifted this, I love it, ( what ever you say ,- it is fab ! ) but I apologize in advance for my effort to do it justice.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).