norton94, Mar 7, 2019
Description:
March 2019 BYOC:
Reminisce Cards by Sahin Designs
Reminisce Elements by Sahin Designs
Reminisce Papers by Sahin Designs
Sprung | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs

Half Pack 253 by Cindy Schneider

You brighten every single day in a way we so appreciate! From your soft fur to your lazy pink tongue, your pure happiness emanates. I love the way you lay on your Momma when she’s stressed. There was no formal training to that task but you somehow always know when she needs your gentle pressure on her lap and you lay your chin on her to let her know you have her back and are there for her. Thank you, thank you for being you! We needed your bright personality so much!
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      It is such a delight to spot you in the gallery, Krista!!!!!! not sure if it is that you are lately scrapping more or me catching you more often.... but it makes my heart sing, first because it means you maybe feeling better (even if with us it is never a complete health heaven) then because Sidney's face and amazing energy that comes through your pages gives me enough incentive to keep up the good mood, and, of course, because your pages are a true beauty, amazingly gorgeous template take here, love the colors and the beautiful subtle patterns combined, the big photo (they both look amazing!!!!!!) and the perfection of the clusters,. those shadows that are beyond awesome....... absolutely amazing page!!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @MrsPeel thanks so much! Make my day girl
    • Dalis
      Krista, this is just such a bright sweet page, that picture makes me want to smile but it's your journaling that just touches my heart in a way that makes me miss my boy so much!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Dalis Oh hugs... they leave such paw prints on our hearts - so sorry for your loss
      Dalis likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Oh, so super sweet! Love how you've held down everything with the photo corners and all the fantastic paper pieces. Awesome layout!
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is so amazing. The photo is fantastic and the crop on it is perfect! Love the mix of papers and the wonderful clustering!
    • Angela Toucan
      all those paper triangles look fantastic, and those beautiful clusters really draw my eye to that awesome photo - wow
    • pkfotografie
      Creative Layout, the Golden-Retriever looks like my dog :) cute photo! Pia
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).