ArmyGrl

FlawedAndAll

FlawedAndAll
ArmyGrl, May 9, 2021
Description:
Created with Rachel Jefferies BYOC May Collection True and Free: Bits and Bobs and Basic Backgrounds.

Created for the Rachel Jefferies May Mixed Media Challenge hosted by the very talented Alina, alinalove. This month, Alina challenges us to use brushes or patterns on our photos in order to create atmosphere and mood (especially for those less than perfect out of the camera shots).

For my self-love layout (we all need a bit of pep talk every now and again), I blended my photo into the basic white paper (but Rachel's papers are never truly basic--they are full of texture). Then added brushes, text and word strips in line with the flow of the photo.
katell, Thuria and AllisonPennington like this.
    • alinalove
      Thank you so much, Lisa! <3 I'm in awe of what you created here! How you used stamps in different ways to add to your page, one for adding to the cluster, one for emphasizing the trail behind you and the blue marks that frame your head/face in a beautiful way. Your photo, especially the look into your eye is very impactful and the way to your eye is created with the brushwork, too. Your eye has a loving look. It feels good looking at you. Love to see you! :)
    • CharlotteM
      such a very creative and fantastic blending and take on the Challenge
    • zotova
      It's great! I love the simultaneous use of a large monochrome photograph and colorful design elements as accents
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    May 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).