*sylvia*

flashback

flashback
*sylvia*, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
MOC 10 - JANUARY 10 - 10 PHOTOS THAT RELATE

just jamiee | then & now storyteller september 2018
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Then-and-Now-Storyteller-September-2018-Add-on.html
just jaimee | painted edge borders retired
photo credit | private

I lived and worked in El Ejido, Andalusia, Spain for 10 years. I often looked out of the office window in the 3rd floor and captured a lot of moments.
MrsPeel, mirjam and KarenB like this.
    • CaroRen
      That's an awesome view to have for 10 years. Love your photos!
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a fab idea! I love how the photos all overlap :)
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- gorgeous page- love your photos and placement!
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
    • *sylvia*
      @KarenB thank you so much :wub this was a real challenge for me
      KarenB likes this.
    • *sylvia*
    • MrsPeel
      Y hasta ahora yo no sabia que savias vivido 10 años en Espania???? (no tengo idea como colocar el teclado para agarra la letra ente LOL) so gorgeous Sylvia!!! as usual, of course! full of elegance, awesome light you have given it with that background effect!!! Sarita ( my daughter) did an internship in Sevilla , 3 and half months, she understood then why I keep saying, why did I leave my working visa in Spain to come here LOL only she knows that if I didn't, wouldn't;t have met her dad!!!!
      Awesome page, I missed you guys a LOT!!!!!
      will try to catch up with more of you, always a blessing for the heart to get inspired by your awesomeness!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      @MrsPeel
      Gracias por tu respuesta en mi segunda lengua materna, Cynthia. Sí, tengo algunos secretos más ... LOL. That's life. If I hadn't been to Spain, I would never have met my husband. Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate them much. :wub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    *sylvia*
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).