MrsPeel

FlashBack....

FlashBack....
MrsPeel, Feb 24, 2016
Description:
the story of the VW vans in my life and in Brazil's certain places in the 70s.... I got Nancie's brush set instead of the elements...so I decided to play my digital version of adult coloring books....and filled in the bits with different pieces of papers, and also used an airbrush from my program! ALL these I used in my page are 50% OFF today ONLY on SOSN!!!!!!! Nancie Rowe Janitz: Love, Winter Papers and Love, Winter Brush Set. Lynne Marie: Sketchbook 02, Paula Kesselring: Old Metal Alpha #1 & the 90 numbers and the little dymo one are from the Pink Reptile Designs & Studio Basic collab: Signed, Sealed, Delivered. ALL are HALF PRICE today ONLY! TFL!!!!
    • jenevang
      This is so fun. I love the doodled border at the bottom giving that van a sense of movement. Oh, and I loved the 80's, hehe.
      wendyjc likes this.
    • wendyjc
      Soooo cool! I would love to learn how to do what you did to the VW bus! BTW...that is my daughters dream machine! Prob not going to get one but she thinks that are so cool!!
    • paula kesselring
      Fun Fun Fun!!!!Love the "Kombi"!
    • dvhoward
      S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!! I love your pages that are loaded with journaling (let's be honest, I LOVE all your pages, Cynthia).
    • Ga_L
      Stunning page, Love the ise of the alpha
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Love this what is the font you use for the journaling ?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).