flag retreat

flag retreat
zippyoh, Mar 21, 2021
Description:
Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio: Project Mouse (World): America
Sahlin Studio: Strips n' Pieces templates Vol. 3
JennFort likes this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      I have always wanted to do this but haven't yet been able to! (My husband is a veteran!) Just out of curiosity, how did they know he was a vet? Does his hat identify him? Either way, what an incredible experience and how wonderful that you have it documented in photos and now in a layout!! Love it!
      zippyoh likes this.
    • zippyoh
      @ScrappyHappy82 - For my Dad, it was just the luck of being in the right place at the right time on Main Street. His hat was a work hat, he didn't have anything on him to identify as being a vet. A cast member just approached him and asked if he was. But I think the idea of wearing something to identify is a great idea. I hope your husband is able to do this someday too!
    • ScrappyHappy82
      @zippyoh My husband usually doesn't call attention to himself but I might beg, plead and cry just this one time! LOL! Even if he doesn't want to, or isn't chosen, I still want to go to one of these just to watch!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).