AliSarah

Fixed It!

Fixed It!
AliSarah, Jan 9, 2021
Description:
This is for the MOC9, challenge #6. Torn Title.

I decided to make a page that showed how we "tore out" the orange from the original bedroom design that I made for Eugene. I did not really take the change in stride, even though I did try to...

Here's a reminder of what it looked like before:
[​IMG]

I used the same template pack and kit so the pages would look like they went with each other. So, this template is from Photos and Chevrons by Scrapping with Liz and the Kit is High Cool by Rachel Jeffries.
berniek likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, i love the fact you took an older page and updated with a new page for this challenge with the After. i think the two pages would look like they were always meant to go together not two pages created at different times. this is so cool!
    • Karen
      Oh how cool! I love that you tore out the orange on your title to go with the subject matter. What a very cool room you guys created together to suit his tastes too! You're cooler than I am! My oldest wanted me to paint his walls black and I couldn't do it. You're look so cool though and especially with the fun graffiti on there. I bet he loves it! :)
    • Amson
      What a transformation! I love the way you have scrapped the 2 pages.
    • AliSarah
      @Karen It's technically only black on the top part of the walls, where the orange was before. The light grey stayed where it was, which is good, because all the furniture is black and he'd probably be banging into stuff all the time. It's not my favorite look, but it sure did make him happy. In our next house, I will be limiting him to one black and grafitti'd wall, lol...
      Karen likes this.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photos, the colors, the page design, how you did the title... everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).