yzerbear19

Five

Five
yzerbear19, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
Lately I have been thinking a lot about my oldest niece Juno turning 5. It doesn't seem like it's been 5 years already. She is growing up so fast and I wish I could slow time down some.

Journaling says:
5 years ago my life changed forever when you came into it. It’s hard to believe that just 5 years ago you were born. It has gone by so fast. I think I blinked and you grew up to this pretty little girl. You have enriched all of our lives. You bring so much happiness and joy. It has been so amazing watching you grow and change for the past 5 years. You are such a talented, artistic, smart, creative kid. You have a pension for drama and storytelling. You can be serious and silly. You are caring, kind and think of other’s feelings. I look forward to each time I see you to get a big hug from you. I love hearing you talk and sing and laugh. I love to watch you dance whether it is in dance class, on the stage or in the living room. There is always a song in your heart and soul that you are dancing to. You are amazing! When you were born we didn’t know who you would be, but now 5 years later we do and it’s remarkable. I hope you will continue to follow your dreams and reach for the stars. I can’t wait to see what the next 5 years will bring and who you will be then. So far you are an amazing little girl who I love with all my heart.

Credits:
Flashback by Sahlin Studio
Outlined alpha by Sahlin Studio
Viewpoint by Sahlin Studio
Sara, jk703 and cfile like this.
    • wombat146
      oooh! this is simply a STUNNING page! love the different ages of your niece her... what a little cutie she is! and love how you have used the colours for each photo! just gorgeous!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh, just beautiful! I love the rainbow gradient over the pictures! Absolutely wonderful! Plus... I can't believe she is five already. I do remember seeing layouts over at SM of her being a baby. I don't think my mind is playing tricks on me, lol! Your journaling is so sweet, and brings a smile to my face!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • amycoffeypt
      I love the rainbow gradient over the pictures and the clean feel of the layout. I also love the doodled corners around your journaling! Cute idea! Wonderful page!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • janedee
      Love that rainbow gradient! Great photos of her different stages.
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • crystalbella77
      I so loved this when I saw it in the challenge thread! Love the photo effect! So cool and really unique and creative!!! This page feels clean but also so creative! I love that so much! Awesome job!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Just WOW at the gradient colours across the photos. Stunning. I love everything about the page but it's the photo treatment that made it jump out in the gallery.
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • Sara
      I just love your rainbow play with the photographs! It reflects the love you feel and the sparkle you feel she has brought to your life. Love your journaling. It's so relatable and full of love. This momma's heart feels that ache of time passing so.SO. quickly. And also the joy of watching your beautiful little girl become..herself. Lovely take on the challenge! Beautifully scrapped! :beat
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I can't believe I missed this. I love this. I love the rainbow gradient and the photos!!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is stunning! Love the rainbow colour overlay on the photos and matching the bottom strip of colour and such heartfelt journaling.
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • jetjez
      I just love that rainbow and the neat lines on the page
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).