dotcomkari

Five Guys

Five Guys
dotcomkari, Aug 11, 2019
Description:
During our trip to Wisconsin Dells we decided to take a dinner stop at the local Dell’s Five Guys for supper. We were all starving after a long day at the water park and a greasy burger and fries sounded amazing. It was your first ever time at Five Guys! Hard to believe, I know as it is one of mom and Eric’s favorites, but our city just doesn’t have one and the nearest one from us is almost 45 mins away! You were overwhelmed at first with all the choices. Yet you enjoyed creating your own burger: a single bacon burger, with cheese, ketchup, pickles, bbq, lettuce and extra bacon. We shared a large fry, which was more than enough for the three of us. As a special treat due to your good behavior at the water park we allowed you to get a milk shake. Again, you were overwhelmed when they asked you what kind you wanted! You finally decided on: oreo, oreo cream, whip cream, fudge, and banana. When the food finally arrived at our table I thought your eyes were going to pop out of your head on the size of your burger! It was bigger than your head! I did not believe you were going to be able to eat it all. Eric was on the same boat as me; how could such a small little Asia eat such a monster burger? Yet you insured us you would eat every last bite and guess what? You did! You ate every last little crumb and over half the fries yourself! I guess I lucked out though, because you did share the AMAZING milkshake with me. Overall, I think Asia’s first experience at Five Guys was a hit. I believe she is truly as big of fan as me and Eric.

Just Jaimee: Story Teller June 2017, Story Teller Kenner
Kim Jensen: Miscellany Mixer
LynnG likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).