Mary-Lynne

First-week-of-Kindergarten

First-week-of-Kindergarten
Mary-Lynne, Sep 8, 2019
Description:
My DGD showing off one of her new outfits for Kindergarten.

Uses freebie challenge template and Bella Gypsy's Extra Credit. Some recoloring.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Extra-Credit-Digital-Scrabpook-Collection.html
Trish likes this.
    • umyesh
      She is the cutest! I love how you've used the free template. The alphabet is so perfect for a kindergarten page! I love all the bright colors and hearts, too.
    • SeattleSheri
      Aw, she's so cute! What a lovely way to showcase her starting kindergarten!
    • cfile
      This is way too cute! I love the smiling photos of your Granddaughter and I love the alphabet painted on the maske behind her photos.. the note paper frames are so fun and great journaling :) I love the week set up of clothes and the enthusiasm that is not only reflected in your jurnaling, but also the accompanying photos.. well done and great use of the template. Thanks for playing along with us!
    • beatricemi
      She is adorable. Is it strange that I recognize her and knew it must be your page :-) Love the blended alpha paper.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mary-Lynne
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).