3BluEyedBabies, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
January 11: On This Day {Journaling Challenge}
Recyclables 41 by Scrappin With Liz
Little Builder Kit by Kristin Aagard
Font: 1942 report
Journaling {175 words}:
My husband surprised me with a weekend in Pittsburgh and
tickets to see my first NHL hockey game for my 37th birthday. I've been a fan of the Penguins for years, but never thought we would ever go to a game. I had been to Scranton to see an AHL game the year before and I didn't think he would top that birthday. It was everything I thought it would be! The arena was amazing! I loved hearing the sound of the skates over the ice and the puck hitting the boards. We got there early to take pics and find our seats before it got too crowded. It was hard to take pictures during the game because they scored so many goals, we kept standing and cheering! We had great seats; just a few rows off the ice and they played a great game, winning 6-4. I didn't get to see my favorite defenseman, Kris Letang, since he was injured, but I guess we'll just have to go to another game to see him!
KristinAagard and Mylinn like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a wonderful event to journal about! Loved reading your journaling, you have a great storytelling style. I still remember my first NHL game too! Love the photo, you were really close to the ice! And love the stapled word snippets. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • KristinAagard
      Wow, amazing photo of the team! Love the color scheme! Awesome journaling! I can really feel the excitement of being at your first NHL game! Great tile work! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).