First look

Tags:
First look
corsicar, Jun 13, 2016
Description:
Sahlin Studio - Blessed, June 2016 template
Paislee Press - Presslines No. 13
Decrow Designs & Britt-ish Designs - I'm Your's Wordart

I love this photo of you! It captures your joy and love and excitement so wonderfully.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I am so so very delighted that you chose to share this with us!!!!!!!! you are an amazing scrapper, a great memory keeper, so much talent!!!! I know I maybe repeating myself but this book will look like something out of a royalty magazine!!!!! Once again, welcome to the Pad !!!! let us know if we can help you in any way, we have a great community in the forum too, make yourself at home!!!!!![​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      MrsPeel is so right! It does have a regal feel to it. That's the perfect explanation to these gorgeous wedding pages! I really love the look of the split diagonal line through the large photo!
    • corsicar
      @MrsPeel Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this page makes my heart go pitter patter! what a face, and a joy to know that he lit up so at your appearance...I am loving your pages...and almost cried on the miracle dress!
    • angiekey
      I love first look photos! They're so hard for me to do when I'm shooting weddings, because the look on the groom's face always makes me cry. It's hard to focus the lens through tears ... LOL! As for the layout, I love the way you chose to use diagonal lines to divide up the page, and the photograph. The pair of rings on your title is the perfect touch, both simple & lovely. Looking at your pages is motivating me to start work on my own wedding album. We celebrate 8 years on Thursday, and I've not got a single photo scrapped. (Eep!)
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count: