spcoggs

First Haircut

First Haircut
spcoggs, May 11, 2019
Description:
Our littlest was a bald baby for a long time. Her hair has been slow to grow in so I was in no rush to cut it. Recently she started asking for a cut, but, when I finally set aside time, she panicked. For some reason she was afraid of getting a shot. I quickly assured her that was not the case, but she stubbornly refused. Finally, last night, on a whim I took her and her older brother at the last minute. She insisted he go first. Moments after he was in the chair and haircut started, she was in a chair ready to go. Afterwards - all smiles! She's been raving over her little trim all day. :)

Credits: May 2019 template by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Celebrate bundle, Princess bundle, Main Street bundle, and Movies papers by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort likes this.
    • Tree City
      The scallop papers are fun and the colors work well with your photos.
      My DD was a bald baby (and toddler lol), so I understand waiting a bit for that first haircut! Glad she got the courage to sit for it! :)
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    May 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).