SeattleSheri

First Haircut

First Haircut
SeattleSheri, May 1, 2019
Description:
It took me a few weeks to finish up this page (waiting for photos), so hopefully I got all of the credits right. I have bits and pieces from lots of kits and products.

Traveler's Notebook b Just Jaimee
A true friend boy kit by LBW and Studio Basic
Treasured TLP collaboration (alpha)
Stargazer by Forever Joy and Studio Basic
Eucalyptus by Rachel Jefferies
Those Wings by Rachel Jefferies
Music Freebie by Paula Kesselring
Silent Battles Grief by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
Thanks for looking!
    • CharlotteM
      ♥such a very sweet and adorable page, love your design and the fantastic extraction!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      How adorable!!!! I love all the great shots you got. Love this
    • Karen
      Wow! How do you knock every single layout out of the park like this! This is simply amazing and I adore the extracted photo on top. How cool that they have such a fun little car for little guys to sit in and a bucket of toys to keep them occupied while they get their hair cut too! I did have to chuckle at your journaling because I too tried to cut my boys hair when they were squiggling and little to varied degrees of success. It is definitely harder than it looks! The "after" photo of him grinning is the cutest ever!
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! Love the extraction, the photos, the storytelling, and the title work. Everything about this is wonderful!
    • HeatherB
    • carrie1977
      This is just WOWZERS! The old notebook look, the photos, the extraction! Simply amazing!
    • redplaid3
      Super notebook and love the extraction in the car. Wowsers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    May 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    677.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).