spcoggs

First Dentist Appointment

First Dentist Appointment
spcoggs, Mar 9, 2017
Description:
My daughter had her first dentist appointment this week. Perfect timing for the March Photography Challenge! D is for daughter and dentist. ;)

Credits: Thirty-One kit by Amber LaBau and Sara Gleason (purple paper); Metro kit by One Little Bird (paper); Flashback elements by Sahlin Studio (smile card); Per Diem elements by Sara Gleason (staples); On This Day - Dolled Up Template by Mommyish (camera sticker).
lcpereyra, Karen and LynnG like this.
    • Aerobigirl
      This is fantastic! The soft background colors of the layout really allow the photos to take center stage.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Perfectly D indeed. She seemed to really enjoy her time in the big chair. Fabulous moments captured and documented.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Serena
      So cute and brave in that huge chair!!! Cute layout and I like that you've tucked the journaling so neatly in. :)
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @Eyeore she got over it pretty quickly. ;) LOL No photos of that as I was up close and holding her hand trying to get us through the entire appointment. Hopefully better luck next time!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Great moments captured and I love your clean page. Great word and layout for the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).