GlazeFamily3

First Day of School- July 2013

First Day of School- July 2013
GlazeFamily3, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Created for MOC 6 On This Day (Journaling Challenge)

Journaling Reads:
At four years and three hundred twenty-one days old, Raileigh had her first official day of homeschool. We had both been looking forward to this day arriving for a very long time. Raileigh wanted to wear a fancy dress for her first day of school, regardless of the fact that we were not leaving our house. She laid out her clothes the night before so she would be ready the next day. She picked out a white dress with pink and purple polka dots. She paired it with her silver flower sandals. Normally, Raileigh likes to sleep in, but on this day she was up early and bursting with excitement to get our first school day under way. It didn’t matter that all of the other kids in our neighborhood were still out of school on summer vacation. Raileigh and I were eager to get started on our homeschool journey.

Created Using:
Storyteller 2017 September Collection by Just Jaimee
chastml likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling - great storytelling. And Raileigh looks so cute in her polka dot dress - I like that you kept the photo so large. Love the ruler paper and the whole page design. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).