Brendazzle

first day of homeschool

first day of homeschool
Brendazzle, Aug 16, 2021
Description:
I was really inspired by my last day of homeschool page and decided to make a similar first day layout. It helps that Liz made two similar templates as freebies for this month. (This is her August 2021 blog freebie.)

Once again, I used Year in Review 2014 by Mommyish & Just Jaimee because it is my go-to for rainbow. I also grabbed some flowers from their Real Life in Pockets - Old School bundle.
Dalis likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      the bright circles go perfectly with the tie dye shirt... super fun!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great photo with the sign and I love the interview!! I love that he wants to be a dinosaur when he grows up!! Love the bright circles. Going to have to check out that kit from JJ and Mommyish.
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Dalis
      I am with him 100% on the Octonauts! I miss those cartoons. btw. I love that you saw rainbows like I did when I saw this template. I really think the colors you chose are fab!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Thank you everyone! So glad to know that I'm not the only one enjoying all things rainbow and tie dye while pretending like it's still summer here. (It feels like it is.)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    871.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).