First Covid Vaccine
Karen, Apr 16, 2021
Description:
Tag and Banner Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Look Deep into Nature: Volume 2 | Collage Bits and Bobs by Rachel Jefferies
Look Deep into Nature: Volume 2 | Mixed Media Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
Messy Marks: Eclectic Stamps and Brushes 3 by Rachel Jefferies
Look Deep into Nature: Volume 2 | Paper Piece Bundle by Rachel Jefferies
March 2017 BYOC Styles by Mommyish (on title)

journaling: I really was happy to get my 1st shot, even though this picture would suggest otherwise. Ha ha! James and I went grocery shopping on a Monday night and I just wanted to shop and get home. He disappeared and then called me to tell me they had extra shots at the end of their day and to come over to the pharmacy right away. I went over, filled out a quick form and then we both got our shot, and were back shopping pretty quickly. Before this, I was still debating whether I wanted the vaccine or not because I love to over-think everything. James made that decision easy for me I guess! Ha ha! Part of my indecision was also that I wanted to Pfizer shot and they had Moderna for us. Now that it’s done, I’m happy to be partially protected from Covid finally.
    • bellbird
      sounds like your over-thinking is well balanced by your DH & is definitely great in this case! hope you didn't have any sideeffects and i love all the messy thread 'tying' your tags together!
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling - great storytelling. I just had my first shot (Pfizer) too, and was relieved to get it done. Here we have to wait 4 months before the 2nd shot, I hope you don't have to wait as long. Great job documenting a significant moment.
      Karen likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      LOVE how you used this template! and all your journaling! great way to capture the moment! so well done! [​IMG]
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).