AnneofAlamo

fire and Kindles - 04 of 31 Challenge

fire and Kindles - 04 of 31 Challenge
AnneofAlamo, Jan 4, 2015
Description:

Clean and Simple are my motto in my house, but my pages!!! I actually enjoyed doing this page, thank you Cristina!

Telll Me About It w/ Erica Zane
by Amber LaBau
[​IMG]
and the papers are from Amber's Facebook (FREEBIE), and just saying you might want to subscribe to her newsletter for the FREE elements
    • thomsen
      Love, love, love! Into my favorites!
      (And you don't have to put a thing more to it, it's just fine as it is)
    • Cath_
      You sure have a eye for beauty

• ArmyGrl
      Oooo...green monster of envy popping out over here!  That looks so warm and cozy and inviting!  I love how your creation captures those very feelings...the warm orange background is perfect.
      p.s.  The Day 3 Challenge with the trees (Sycamores) is one of the views from a park just 5 min from where I live.  I see those gorgeous Sycamores on my drive home.
    • Lindzee
      E-Readers and a fire on a cold day are the best. this is totally a warm and inviting page.  
    • jenn mccabe
      love the title ... sounds perfect way to pass some time! loving that circle brush and cluster under the film strip frame. you ROCK the clean & simple even if that isn't your usual look. awesome anne!
    • NancyBeck
      That's a lot like how the Christmas break has looked around here too!  Love that you captured the fireplace too!
    • Kristine
      This is great! Love the colours!
    • scrapsandsass
      So fabulous. I love all of that great stitching. :)
    • Pallavi01
      Anne - thats a beautiful cozy layout!! love the little elements but the eye does not ander very far from the pics and the cozy cozy fireplace! :)
    • Roboliver
      I think I might have to just EAT this page. I feel like it would taste citrusy! YUM!!!! Beautiful page, girly!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: