cfile

Finnegans

Finnegans
cfile, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
New Release Friday at the Lily Pad.. on sale through Sunday 2/24
Credit:
Just Jaimee - March 2019 Storyteller
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2019-March-The-Collection-or-build-your-own.html
font: Splendid 66
gardnwings, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • StacyC
      Love the blended photo and the alternating text/small pics on the opposite side! We also love to eat at Finnegan's when at Universal! So Yummy!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome, love the large photo blended and then the photo series on the right. Just delightful as always.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @StacyC :) It is wonderful there especially on St Patrick's day !! Thank you for your sweet comments!

@Eyeore Thank you so much Stefanie :)
    • flowersgal
      Terrific travel layout, Christa. I like the balance of large and small photos and the way you put circles under the smaller photos to add more interest with the contrast. And journaling placement interspersed with photo is a good way to present it. And I always love to see the food photos.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      oh Christa, what can I say? is perfection as always, LOVE love the photo blend as a base for the composition, great choices, amazingly beautiful feeling that makes me wanna be there!!!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).