MrsPeel

FindingOurHappy_CalvinB_19

FindingOurHappy_CalvinB_19
MrsPeel, Mar 6, 2016
Description:
and once again, I couldn't NOT scrap the BYOC, sooo amazing!!!!!!! You still have a few hours to get the super discounts for the new releases and they are all amazing!!!! Long story short...this was inspired on a huge life lesson I got from our amazing Krista aka @norton94.. I realize sometimes that, even though to each of us our ailment/illness/problem may seem the end of the world....not only it isn't bit there is always a positive side top everything and we should really look at it and see how blessed we are with so much.... faith is a powerful thing when you are honest to yourself.... if you are reading this means at least you have a house, internet connection and a computer...so that's quiet a bit.... plus we are part of the very best scrap family in the whole industry... we are, indeed, blessed. Now I just have to be consistent, keep cooking, eating well and stick to my non smoking promise. Everything else will fall into place.... and I keep praying for mt strength to be strong during this next steps.... LOVE this packs from Mirjam, I wish I could have used all the elements as there is so much so cute!!!!! more pages will for sure follow !!!!! Check the BYOC new releases discounts HERE . In my page: Pink Reptile Designs: Exercise, Energize Elements Exercise, Energize Papers & Exercise, Energize Alpha. Again, the doll is something Nadia (Sarita's friend who is trying to get into Uni to do Fashion Designs) drew for her portfolio, only this one I copied and drew (with the mouse so a bit wobbly) with one of the brushes my program has. Remember you still have a few hours!!! TFL!!!!
mirjam, elitka and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh I just love this!!!!! So perfect for right now.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dvhoward
      Totally fantastic. I agree with you, we are truly blessed, I know I am because I have a God who loves me dearly. Thank you for the reminder to stop and count the blesssings. I love the drawing and the inspiration you got from the original.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Celeste
      calvin ball 19 go girl!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Celeste LOL I havent done 19..... I am just making the ones I can figure out as I go LOL
      I have so far done 4 pages, another 3 will post during the week.... all scrapped today... not sure if I ll get scrapping time in the week as Sarita had people around today, everyone works in the week so it will be back to be with her tomorrow...but I am trying!!!! :)
    • norton94
      Aww @MrsPeel I'm so blessed to know you! LOVE your page for so many reasons! Keep up the good work my dear. Love your journaling spot and the borders here... but your title work is on point! xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @norton94 I know God sends us those earth angels to point our way, and you have been one of those, teaching me with patience, making me humble when I most needed it...and I really do not know the words to thank you (don't think such big words I need have been invented) because we both know I wouldn't be here chatting if you weren't there for me then :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      norton94 likes this.
    • KellyM
      WOWOWOWOW! This is a work of art!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).