Find Peace Collection
Richmond - Welcome Freebie

Additional Banners from blog hops:
YES
Snapshots

Thanks for looking
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos and story telling. Beautiful page and lovely use of the banners.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful photos and interesting journaling. So good that you could see both the pluses and minuses of communal living and I'm sure there are lots of good memories of that time together.
    • trekmom
      Such wonderful photos and memories. This is the way most people grew up back in the 50's and 60's, a house filled with family. Gorgeous page. Many of my relatives all lived in the same house or upper and lower portions of the house. My grandma divided her house into 2 apartments and rented it until her son (my uncle and aunt) moved into the downstairs apartment.
    • LynnG
      That sounds challenging but, yes, some benefits! Lovely page :-)
    • mcurtt
      Fun story-telling. And like @trekmom, I lived in a 2-flat, Mom, Dad & 2 brothers & me in the upstairs, my grandparents & three uncles downstairs. Very ethnic, very family oriented. But there was never a lack of being lonely. Back in 2016, we traveled to Poland to visit family I knew about but never met (and attend a wedding). Of course, the family refused that we get a hotel. There were 12 adults and one bathroom. We stayed there almost a week. BTW... Loving your banners, and you accepted the challenge head-on. Thanks for participating in Lynn's September banner challenge. :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count: