Description:
Room With a View by Pink Reptile Designs
Urban Garden Styles by NBK Designs
Bad Stitches 12 by Traci Reed
Template freebie for June 2020 PRD blog challenge by Gaelle
Fonts Gidoli, Jenna Sue
trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout and I agree that when we stop and look closely, we find refreshment and peacefulness in observing nature.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love your journaling!
    • mcurtt
      Aptly titled. So organic and lovely.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Suzanne! I agree re nature and looking out the window... I am retired and I use my laptop at the kitchen table overlooking the window of my backyard seeing all the birds and bunnies and squirrels that visit. I was really suprised too the other morning when I was on my walk at 5:30am on my street when I saw a blue bird.. my first... sometimes between the COVID19 quarrantine and then all that is going on these days, I turn on happy TV shows, as background noise, and just smile with the beauty of wildlife while I create. I love your beautiful photo of the European Robin... so pretty! Great page and great use of PRD's template. Wonderful challenge page!
    • mirjam
      Holy macaroni Suzanne what a stunner of a page! I love natures greeness and you made such a great homage to that little piece of heaven on earth: your own backyard. I also love that you kept the photo smalle. It's crazy but it totally draws your eye to it because of it. I absolutely LOVE everything about your page and I am sending you hugs!!!! xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).