FINALLY Cards Again
Karen, Aug 7, 2020
Description:
Life is: 100% fun (extras) by Little Butterfly Wings
Life is: 100% fun (kit) by Little Butterfly Wings
Clean and Simple n36 by Sabrina’s Creations
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      hooray for some normality! that filmstrip stamp and the vertical paint/doodle cluster with the horizontl paper piece and photo card anchored to it to make an upside down capital L kinda shape is just awesome design wise - i had to go looking for the template and you really made it your own and took it up a notch and it is totally transformed from the whole C&S style with the LBW goodies you used here - totally, totally awesome!

ETA: (apologies for over use of the words 'totally' and 'awesome' but also very deserving)
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      Also i added this to my Watch Media -do you get some kind of notification that i 'watched' it?? it sounds creepier than saying 'i added this to my faves' and i really didn't know what the 'watched' thing was until last months challenge :blush
    • Karen
      @bellbird You crack me up. Thanks for all the totallys and awesome. :giggle And nope... I didn't get a notification that you watched my layout.... so you can stalk away and no one will no. :agree
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Lol Good to know re:stalking :plotting ‹- I think this is the first time I've used this guy, I never knew what he could possibly be for, looks so nefarious; I guess he went with the whole watched media thing all along! #epiphanyof theday !
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird That is the best emoji ever! I love it!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).