Justagirl

FINAL YEAR AS A JUNIOR

FINAL YEAR AS A JUNIOR
    • Sokee
      Your shadows are amazing!!! :ballonhang
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
    • KarenB
      I just love your style. it's the opposite to mine with all the stuff you cram in - maybe that's why I love it cos I couldn't do it?! Anyways, this is fabulous :beat
      Justagirl likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Em, and congrats to Tige.. I hope he has a wonderful year! I love how you used the template.. all the layering, clustering and shadowing.. just gorgeous! Thanks for playng along with the template challenge!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Trish
      another amazing layout. love all the layers
      Justagirl likes this.
    • ellasspace
      Your layouts always amaze me! I’d love to pull of a lift of your style! One can dream right!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @KarenB the feeling is the same for your style. I love your considered and clean pages, they are so beautiful and tranquil. I just cant seem to know when to stop adding stuff to mine, its organised chaos, I think its the Visual merchandiser in me hehe
      KarenB likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @cfile such a fab template definitely using it again thats for sure :) TY babe x
      cfile likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @ellasspace you so can do it, your pages are already filled with lots of beautiful layers. I dare ya to pick one of mine and go for it :) x
    • Justagirl
      @Trish thank you sweetie xox
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).