Sharon Evans

Fill It Up Challenge: Claire

Fill It Up Challenge: Claire
Sharon Evans, Jul 15, 2015
Description:

One Little Bird: Scoop Kit

Sara Gleason: Sanguine Elements
    • jenn mccabe
      such a cool design! love that little cluster up top! and the background photo is gorgeous!
    • Pallavi01
      what a perfect shot!!! love it that its the background you used with the little cluster on top! very creative!
    • NancyBeck
      Sharon, I just now put it together!  It kept niggling at me that this looked so much like your style that it was uncanny, but then I didn't see any photos of Claire or your adorable little grand, so I thought it just had to be a coincidence.  I can't tell you what a delight it is seeing you in the house!  Yes, the products here are amazing!
    • HeatherB
      The use of a photo for a background is wonderful - especially such a beautiful photo as this one. And nice use of the blank area in the "sky" to add a little cluster.
    • Karen
      Congratulations!  Your fabulous layout has been featured on The Lilypad Blog today!  :)
    • MrsPeel
      I wanted to come comment in this since first saw it, but one thjing or another ...time is short, lots of problems, you knwo. But I am glad I found youy again, this is superb. I scrap a lot of full page photos for my printed books...this is so inspiring...love the bog photo and how wonderfully put together is the cluster in the top!!!! amazing shadows too, first class page!!!!!!!!! into ,my favs!!!! will try make more time to see your gallery properly....what I have seen is delightful, and that is from far away (the thumbnails) gorgeous page here [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fill It Up Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon Evans
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: